- This event has passed.
18 August @ 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM£9
A fast 5km race for those that care about their time (no matter what that time may be). A simple event with minimal fuss. Just run hard, get a PB and go home proud.
As race organisers the health and safety of everyone at the event is our top priority, be that as a participant, offical or spectator.
The Government roadmap indicates that restrictions should be lifted after 19 July 2021 and we aim to run this event as close to “normal” as possible.
However, things don’t always go to plan and we will need to follow any applicable restrictions/guidance issued either by the Goverment or England Athletics in order to deliver a safe event for everyone.
- Race briefing: 19:25
- Race start: 19:30
- Entries will be online via Entry Central and in advance only.
- £7 affiliated / £9 unaffiliated + booking fee
- Entries close on Monday 16 August 2021 or when the entry limit is reached, no entries on the night.
- Minimum age of 11yrs on race day.
- No dogs, pushchairs or headphones/earphones permitted.
- Race registration, toilets and bag drop will all be in the park this year (subject to council approval). We will not be using the church hall.