The 2021 AGM is upon us! It will be held on Sunday 23rd May at 18:30 on Microsoft Teams. Please email Secretary@bratclub.co.uk to secure an invite. Please remember that you have to be a registered club member to vote at the AGM so please renew via Clubspark now if you have not done so already.
Posts on the Executive Committee up for election are:
- Chairman (to be elected from a current member of the exec – Chris Davy has agreed to stand again)
- Welfare Officer – Rachel Hill is offering to stand again.
- Running Representative – Martin Ludford is offering to stand again.
- Coaching Representative – Kevin Oakes is offering to stand again.
- Club Development (currently vacant)
- Social Representative (currently vacant)
It is extremely helpful for us to know in advance if you are intending to stand for election. Please indicate your intention in your email to the club secretary. Alternatively, please contact me directly to discuss. Nominations for any role on the exec require a member to propose, and a member to second.
As ever, we are keen to involve members who feel they can add something to the exec (even if it’s outside the roles described above) so please get in touch with me directly if you’d like to discuss anything in advance of the meeting.
Please click here for a link to:
Happy training all, and see you on Sunday evening………..!